Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

look at this 2 in 1 bodysuit for your little boy

I love little boys outfits that mirror adult outfits. I found this cute 2 in 1 bodysuit outfit that I had to buy for my boys. I got them some skinny jeans to go with it and my boys looked handsome. I love shopping at Old Navy because they have cute fashionable clothes at an affordable price. I love outfits that look more grown than the baby prints other stores carry. I picked this outfit for my boys to be able to wear on play dates or to church because this outfit is very versatile.

Boys I find have less clothes to pick from than girls so when I find a super cute outfit I make sure to buy it. I want my boys to look as sharp as their dad does. I really like being able to find sweater in prints that their dad wears and jeans that look almost the same as dad.



No comments: