Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Overall sets are a must for my kids

I cannot wait til fall comes. This hot weather is driving me crazy. I have been shopping for fall clothing for my boys hoping that by getting ready for fall it will tell mother nature to speed things up. One of the outfits I found for my boys was this OshKosh 2 piece overall set. I love overalls and I think overalls look so cute on boys or girls.

A hoodie can be worn under the overalls or a regular tee shirt. I sometimes let my boys wear the overalls without a shirt if it's a hot day. I dont know what it is about overalls but I think kids look so cute in them. My sister can be so creative she designed some flowers on her daughters overalls with puffy paint and I thought it was a great idea. Maybe I will put some designs on my boys overalls too.


No comments: