Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My sons will loop dapper in this bodysuit

Can't find cute designer clothes for your little boy? Try Harajuku Mini for boys. Like I told you before Harajuku mini for Target is a great alternative if you are looking for designer clothes at a resonable price. I love this cute Harajuku Mini for Target Infant Boys Tuxedo Bodysuit . This bodysuit reminds me of something my husband might wear when we go out so I knew i needed some for my little boys.

I might even make this  cute bodysuit a costume when it comes time for halloween. I love cute little clothes that look like something my husband might wear. Most of all I love being able to put my boys in cute fashionable clothes that wont cost me an arm and a leg. These cute designer clothes are made  exactly like I would like them to be.

No comments: