Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What little firecrackers they will be

The 4th of July is almost here. Do you have your child's oufit ready? Our family has a tradition of going to the beach and having a bbq every 4th of July. This year I wanted my boys to look very patriotic and picked an outfit that displayed the colors of our american flag. This Little Firecracker outfit is made by Carter's and my boys will look great in it.

What do you usually dress your children in for the 4th of July? This is the first year that I have dressed my boys so patriotic and not in some overall shorts and a tank top. I am sure my family will love their little outfits. I think the hubby and I will join the boys and dress in patriotic colors too. I might decide to take family pictures in our colorful outfits too.



No comments: