Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Buy fashionable clothes without breaking your piggy bank

The summer is here and you do not want your baby to be getting hot and sweaty. I found this cute Ruffle top and bloomer set that will look fabulous on any baby. You do not have to go and spend all your life savings when you are shopping for baby clothes. One of my favorite stores to shop at is Old Navy. Old Navy carries a lot of cute clothes that are priced just right. I know that when I am buying clothes from Old Navy they are going to last.

I love the sales that Old Navy has and if you are lucky you can get some Old Navy sandals for your babies as well as for you. I love stores such as target too. I used to spend over 30 dollars for one outfit for my kid and now that I have the twins I make sure I bargain shop. I still keep my kids in style and in clothes that are quite fashionable but for way cheaper. Take for instance this cute Ruffle top and bloomer set, this cute outfit is less than 20 dollars and your baby will look super cute in it.

No comments: