Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiered ruffle dress is perfecr for any occasion

Summer is almost here. I have been seeing so many cute outfits for boys and girls. The one that caught my eye was this cute Tiered ruffle eyelet dress in white. I thought of my goddaughter and how cute she would look in that dress. I thought this dress would look good in spring pictures or going out to the beach. I love versatile dresses that can be worn for different occasions.

I only wish I could find a dress as cute as this one in my size. Why is all the cute kids clothes not made in adult sizes? I am now stuck looking for something similar to this dress in my size. My goddaughter wont have to wait long for this dress though. I really hope I can find a dress as cute as her dress is.

2 comments:

harun said...

Fabulous baby girl dress,Your designing very awesome,these type of comfort dresses are best option for babies.
baby dress

harun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.