Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Love the flowers on this dress set



As soon as I saw this cute little dress set I thought to myself who has a little baby girl I can give this to. I love shopping for little girls because they have way better clothes selection than boys. I also think it's cute to put little dresses on them and make them look like a cute little princess.






With summer approaching and my girlfriends getting married and having babies, I am sure I will have plenty of shopping trips to keep my baby girl lust at bay. Just look at this cute dress set and tell me you wouldn't love to see it on your baby girl.






I think this JoyMC dress set is super cute and very affordable. This dress set costs 8.00 and I think I will be ordering more than one to give away to my friends.






No comments: