Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Have your little girl dressed cute in this 2 piece cardigan set



How cute is this 2 piece cardigan set? I think this outfit is perfect for any day out. The beautiful pink ensemble will look great on any little girl. This terrycloth set would also make a cute bathing suit cover up.






If you pair this pink outfit with a orange onesie, I think the baby will look absolutely adorable. The hoodie on the shirt will keep the babies head warm too. I think the cute sandals I posted about yesterday would look good with this outfit.






You would think such a cute outfit made by carters would be expensive but it's only 12.00 dollars . I am sure a lot of moms will be ordering this set for their daughters. I can't believe I found such a cute outfit.









No comments: