Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cloth diapering is so much cuter than it was before



One thing I leaarned when I had my boys is the cost of disposible diapers. Not only did it cost a lot to be being disposible diapers but my son developed an allergy to to the disposible diapers. I checked into cloth diapers and was glad to find out that they are nothing like what our parents used on us.






The cloth diapers available today such as these Charlie Banana cloth diapers are easy to use and easy to wash. My son's butt was much happier wearing cloth diapers and I didn't have to spend all the money I was spending buying the disposibles.






I love the colors that came in the six pack I ordered of Charlie Banana cloth diapers and the great thing is you can get either the boy 6 pack or the girl 6 pack. I also love that these cloth diapers are one size and fit from 7lbs to 40 pounds.






If you would like to cloth diaper your baby check them out.






No comments: