Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pampers Swaddlers


There is always such a huge debate over what diapers to use and which ones work best. I have tried a ton of different kinds thanks to the wonderful ladies that came to my baby shower and gave a pack of diapers in addition to their present. It's so great getting something I can use!

With the cost of diapers as high as they are, it's best to not mess around. My favorite kind thus far is definitely Pampers Swaddlers. I haven't been able to try every brand on my sweet little girl yet, but of the brands I've tried, it's the best fit for us.
The Swaddlers line from Pampers is available in sizes Newborn, 1, 2, and 3. It's great because these diapers feature a wetness indicator, so there's never any guessing. This makes it so you don't change the baby's diaper when it's unnecessary to do so. If any of you readers have a great diaper brand you use, please share!

No comments: