Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I swear, they're breeding.

You would think that as organized I am and as often as I go through my kids' rooms, there would be nothing left to get rid of. Pfft. I wish! About three months ago we rearranged my son's living room to make a better play area for him. Yesterday we rearranged it again to make room for a glider that we're going to be inheriting from my mother. I somehow cleared out one whole garbage bag of toys (they'll be donated, since they're in good condition) AND half of a garbage bag of trash! And then another small grocery store bag of clothing! I swear, the stuff multiplies when I have my back turned...

But on the other hand, it's nice for the local community action program office, since every few months I drop off bags of barely-used, like-new clothing and toys that they can then distribute to needy families in the neighborhood.

No comments: