Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of year cleaning

Christmas was great, but exhausting, and my house looked like a bomb went off after Christmas night was over with and we booted all of the family members out. I was finding pine needles in every room of the house, while our Christmas tree is in just one corner of the living room!

So, today I tackled the house, room by room. I was on a rampage, cleaning, vacuuming, wiping down mirrors, picking up pieces of wrapping paper that somehow missed the initial Christmas morning clean-up, and putting clothes away. And since both kids got new clothes for Christmas, I went through and weeded out the out-of-season and out-of-style toddler clothes and baby clothes. I have them bagged up, and as soon as I go out later, you better believe they'll be going out too -- right to the local women's shelter!

I don't know about you, but cleaning up after Christmas is the worst. There is just so MUCH to do, and I'm often too exhausted to do much of it!

No comments: