Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not enough hours in a day

I am sleepy. It's only 11pm, but I could totally crash right now. A week ago that wouldn't have been the case. That just goes to show you how much can change in just a few days time. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were exhausting for me. I got a full night's sleep last night, but tonight I'm not sure how things will pan out, because I have a lot of work to do.

In addition to work, I have laundry to finish up, and a desk to organize. I was going to fix my old laptop for Dan (weird driver issue), but Jason is over and is taking care of that for me (thanks Jason!). I also need to go through Alyssa's drawers. She has a lot of fall and winter clothing in them from last year, and I want to try everything on her and weed out what doesn't fit. Ryan has a bottom drawer filled with clean and in good condition baby clothes that I need to donate, but I'm waiting until I get Alyssa's clothes sorted out. Then I'll run everything over to a local shelter at once.

No comments: