Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Designer Baby Gear

Have you ever wondered where the celebrities get all their goodies for the babies? They have their pick of any designer crib bedding, baby furniture, baby clothes, toys, and so on. I can see why they choose the best for their kid's. I always want the best for mine too! So, I'm always on top of what is the pick of the next new celebrity mom. I heard that they have chosen designer baby accessories from Lulla Smith, Nurseryworks, and, Serena & Lily designs. And, lucky me, I found that Babybox.com carries these and, a lot more of what the celebrities buy their children!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Baby Box. This site is so nice and they have so many great things that you can get for baby showers! I have been to a few new sites that I have come accross this summer that I just fell in love with with it comes to baby and kids things and this site is one of them!

silvergirl0007 said...

I'll second the motion for babybox. The variety and choices that they provide for parents is great. No one wants to have something all the other kids do, even babies need to be a little different.

Liisa said...

okay, I have to admit, I am a celebrity follower! I love to know what the latest kind of designer baby clothes & baby gear they buy their kids! If you are a Fan of the big Hollywood Baby boom, get your scoop at the, Celebrityshoppingblog!