Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Time to Dress Up Baby!

Baby clothes are getting cuter and cuter these days! How many of you have not walked by the baby clothes isle in the mall and, had to just stop and, look? It seems that I have found even more adorable baby clothes online too! I could just sit back and, browse for hours for my little ones with all the choices for girls and, boys! I love these cool little summer dresses by Paul Frank! Perfect for swimsuit cover ups or for just about anywhere we go! Add, some flip flops and a hairband, and we are ready to go out for dinner! I think my little girl is getting into style just about as much as I am! She loves to get dressed up!

2 comments:

KH said...

I totally agree...if I walk by a rack of baby clothing, I have to stop and "ah"! Sometimes I even browse websites, even though I have no one to buy for at the moment. I cannot wait until I have children of my own...I'm going to be so broke buying them outfits and other cute items!!

Debbie said...

lately my husband has been either looking at baby clothes or seeing little babies and wants one more..